Saturday, September 13, 2008

September's Mosh Posh

This month's kit at Mosh Posh was fantastic! I really enjoyed working with the Pink Paislee Vintage Moon line and all of the embellishments that came in the kit. One of the elements that I had been looking forward to since I saw them on the CHA sneak peak pics were the Fashion Script font stickers. I love the look they give to pages and they were very fun to work with! I went to work with this kit as soon as I received it (regardless of the fact the postman did set it where I would run over it!) and really enjoyed myself creating the layouts posted below.




As fall nears I wanted to create something that would go nicely with my fall decor. The kit has this wonderful Maya Road keychain but I thought it would good as ornaments that I could decorate my Easter egg tree with. I designed each piece and had them ready to go when I realized there was a big bunny on the top. Ugh! So I had to think a little more to come up with something to cover it up. I thought to myself that that would be a good place for a title to go. This tree came together so quick that I am realizing that I am getting over my fear of venturing outside of the scrapbooking world with my scrapbook supplies. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I had fun creating with this kit!


1 comment:

  1. I Love your layouts and project!!! You definitely ROCKED this Mosh Posh kit with Pink Paislee!!!

    ReplyDelete