Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This past weekend, Serendipity Scrapbooks had their Holiday Bazaar Crop and boy was it fun! Every year, I think "Oh, I'm going to make some boxes, cards, and homemade paper goodies!" Some times it happens but more often NOT! Well, I am happy to say not this year! This crop really got me on the ball. I made 2 cookie or goodie boxes, a handmade gift bag, some really cool candy bar wrappers, and some gift tags. Although the tags aren't that great, I'm not too worried because they always get thrown away! I've posted my creations below. Just wanted to leave you with a little bit of early Chrismtas cheer and wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!





3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aimee, love these bazaar projects. i miss you at mosh posh. glad to see you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee - everything turned out so beautiful! Love the gift bag, goodie boxes, candybar wrappers - they are all wonderful! I do the same thing every year and then never finish - you did great!

    I hope you get to stop by for the crop TS is having this month. IT should be fun with prizes and games too!

    I was so happy to see your post on my blog tonight!

    Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete