Friday, December 19, 2008

Gracie's Christmas spirit!

Having been the mother of 2 boys up until 2 years ago, I was always alone in my Chrismtas spirit and had to oooh and ahhhhh by myself when it came to the lights, the decorating, the baking, and so on and so on! The boys did a little of the excitement but I have a feeling it has only to shut Mom up and make her feel better. But NOW!!!! I have my little girl who is sharing in these Christmas joyes with me and I don't have to prompt her! She yells out her own little oooooohs and ahhhhhhhhs! I have to share a pic of her and her little white Christmas tree with her pastels, hot pinks, turquiose blue, and purple ornaments! Let me tell you, she adores this tree!It has been so much fun this year and I am tickled to think of how much funner it will get the older she gets! I've also added a layout when we were baking some cookies together and their Christmas photo! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee!!! Merry Christmas! I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. :) Check it out! http://shesascrapfreak.blogspot.com/2008/12/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun having a girl after 2 boys isn't it?! I love the LO & your kids are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete