Friday, September 18, 2009

Has it really been a month?!?!?

I knew I was behind in blogging but sheesh this is sad! This last month has been such a blur. But I am happy to say that the kids are in school, swim season has come to an end, and my house is somewhat clean so I will be getting back to a normal schedule and getting some blogging done.

I have been busy doing a little scrapping. I have been working with some fabulous & vibrant colors from Color Me Daisy! The AC "Junior" mixed with the JilliBean papers and all of the colorful embellishments are the perfect combination for some fun layouts and paper crafts!!


I found this kit to be great for school pages, birthday, and just everyday fun stuff! Here are some layouts, a card, and some packaging ideas for presents.

"2nd Grade"

"It's gr8 to be 8!"


"Live life...go golf!"


"for you" card


"for you" matching gift bag


"Enjoy" pizza box filled with Hershey Kisses



"Happy Birthday" gift box






post signature

2 comments: