Thursday, August 5, 2010

Citrus Tree Studio - Sandcastles and Seashells kit

My time has finally come to show you what I've been working on since my surprise invite to be on the CTS Design Team. This month's kit is called Sandcastles and Seashells and it filled with the fabulous Fancy Pants Rusted Sun papers and embellies! Love, love, love the bright and cheery colors from this line! I've made a couple of layouts and got to work with the product spotlight which is the Fancy Pants Artist's Edition mixed media album. Fabulous stuff!! Are you ready to see it?!?! Cause I'm ready to show you!!

Bathing Suit Beauty





Fishy Lips





Sweet Summer Days






If you like what you see and want a kit and album for yourself, please head on over to Citrus Tree Studio. The kits are awesome and filled to the brim with goodies! Not to mention this all comes at a great price!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job with these, Aimee! That looks like a fun kit; I really like that Fancy Pants collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aimee, your mini album is awesome!!! I just love it! And that banner you made with the little swim suits is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous Aimee!!! I especially like the fish lips! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with everything that you created with the kit Aimee! Hope your week is going great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing beautiful summery projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete