Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Newest layouts/cards and some CTS

December 1st?!?!?! Seriously?!?! I'm not going to complain at all because this is my favorite time of year! It's been a couple of weeks now that the Christmas Spirit hit me. I've been listening to Christmas music, watching the movies, and doing a little bit of Christmas scrapbooking. Here is what I've been up to.

Christmas pj's


Holiday Baking (this one is for Bethany's sketch challenge over at CTS)






Did you happen to notice my homemade sugar cookie embellies? (as I shove the above pictures of them in your face!! LOL!) When push comes to shove and there just aren't any cute embellies in your stash, make your own. I love it when a good thought pops into my head. That thought? Puffy paint would make great icing wouldn't it?!?!? Of course it would!! Cut out some stars and a tree on the Cricut, squeeze some puffy paint on it and throw some sprinkles on it and VOILA!! You got yourself some sugar cookie embellies!!! (puffy paint is not acid free, so be careful what you put it on!)

On another note and I'm a little ashamed to just now be posting these but I just never got the chance to show off my November kit from Citrus Tree Studio! The reason for not getting them posted and the reason that I would not feel comfortable going out for a second term on the DT is that I've been crazy busy working on my son's school yearbook. No one would step up to the bat and I am the lucky one who gets to do it with the help from another mom. Anywho....enough of my rambling! Here is my DT work from the gorgeous Something to Celebrate kit. I think there are a few more for sale!! Hint! Hint! Wink! Wink!









post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your November CTS stuff and your idea to make your own sugar cookie embellies is brilliant!!! I want to eat them up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous layouts and cards---those sugar cookies are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Wowed by your work !! Thanks for coming to the Best Creation blog hop and being so kind about my quilled flowers.

    ReplyDelete