Friday, April 1, 2011

MLYB sketch challenge

An update on my last post....I won the Best Creations card contest and received some FABULOUS birthday papers from them!!! I'll make a post here soon to show what did with those!

So after winning that contest my confidence was boosted so now I am going to enter the My Little Yellow Bicycle sketch contest. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am in the final 3 and win but if not, I have a layout with gorgeous pictures of my sweet little Gracie girl! I love how this turned out!



The colors of Twig are such a wonderful color palette! These colors really speak to me! They are calming and soothing and I LOVE them!!! Here are a couple of detail shots:




I was really hoping to get a great detail shot of the butterfly and flowers but I'm not feeling that I got them. I added Tattered Angel's Glimmer Glaze to them. They look really really good IRL but like I say, I just couldn't get the camera to work with me. So there ya go! Hope you all enjoy and are inspired!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. very nice! and here's crossing some fingers for luck! I love that Twig and wished I had gotten some before my buying restriction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously gorgeous! Love all the details and the over all beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Aimee! And your blog looks great - I haven't checked in awhile! Miss chatting with you and the other girls at CT!((hugs))

    ReplyDelete