Saturday, November 12, 2011

November B&B kit sneak peaks

How true the saying "When one door closes, God opens a window!" He's so amazing that way!! He keeps blessing me with my passion (scrapbooking) and the latest blessing is being added to the DT at Burlap and Buttercups. I just finished up on my projects and I have had so much fun designing with the November kit!! So now I get to show you a few little sneak peaks at what I've done. The gallery goes live this coming Tuesday and I'm so excited to see what everyone else has created! Be sure to check it out!!







I'll be back Tuesday to show you the full reveal. Also, be on the lookout here on my blog within the next week for some Christmas inspiration and a giveaway!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new DT! And the sneaks are gorgeous--especially that layered butterfly!

    ReplyDelete