Thursday, March 29, 2012

My March kit layouts and card plus a sneak peak of April!

Just sneaking in to show you the rest of what I created with my March Burlap & Buttercups kit plus I wanted to show you some fabulous sneak peaks of what's to come in April!


Celebrating Daddy


Spread your sunshine


Hello There Friend card


And here are the sneak peaks of the April kit which is sure to be a quick sell out!! Look at all of those yummy colors!





These last two are sneak from the add on kit!





post signature

4 comments:

  1. your projects were so awesome aimee!!! aren't you loving this april kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love that first LO- what you did with the wood paper. i loooooved that wood paper. your sunshine title is awesome on the second! awesome LOs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful stuff Aimee!! I love how you used the wood paper on the 1st layout and LOVE the sun on the 2nd!! You always do such amazing work, I love coming over here to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fabulous! love that big sun and how you used the wood grain in 2 different directions in the first.

    ReplyDelete