Monday, May 28, 2012

SRM's Thank you stickers

Happy Memorial Day!! Hope everyone is having a great day today and had a great weekend!

Today I want to share some cards that I made for Gracie's Pre-K teachers who have been awesome teachers this past school year. She has loved every craft, event, and just the little everyday things that they had for the kids to do. So to show my appreciation for all they've done, I made these cards to give to them plus some other fun goodies.

And of course, I had to use my fabulous SRM stickers to help with the sentiments!!




Thanks for taking a look!!


Products Used:
Jillibean Soup papers
 post signature

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!! I love all the scalloped layers and of course, the Jillibean papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards, Aimee. There will be 2 happy teachers when they get these! :)

    ReplyDelete