Monday, September 17, 2012

Our last summer weekend and a new SRM project

Happy Monday to all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! We did!! To wrap up a fabulous summer season we took one more trip out on the lake. It was sad though but we made the most of it. We started out at the little water park at the boat launch where the kids ran around and had a blast.
 

Then it was on to the lake where the water was still warm enough for me to get in it which was a big shocker for the hubby. And NO there aren't any pictures of me in the water. Somebody has to take the pictures! LOL!!

 


And we ended it by visiting a restaurant on the lake which was so cool. They have boat slots for their patrons. So we docked the boat and went for a bite to eat. Afterwards we played in their side yard which had a fun game to play and a tiki shack for the kids to play in.



And now that summer is almost over I feel like I can move on to some fall events and projects which leads me to my newest SRM project... 

I created these adorable little Halloween boxes using the new Halloween Borders and Stickers by the Dozen. I love giving special treats to the kids of my neighborhood friends. They were so easy to create which is a good thing because I have a few more to make. And the new Labels by the Dozen make it so easy to write the names of the kids so I know who's is who's.



So that's it for me for now. Hope you all enjoyed! I'll be back soon to show another SRM project that features some of the new Christmas border stickers and calendars.

2 comments:

  1. ok these are just way too cute!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend! We did some fun stuff too.
    Those Halloween boxes are adorable!! I am requesting a tutorial on how to make them. I've been looking for something similar that would be easy to do.

    ReplyDelete