Sunday, December 30, 2012

Some Christmas and some Doodlebug

Happy Sunday to all! Finally we are back to our normal regularly scheduled program! Yay! Christmas was great but with all of the traveling we have to do I'm glad it's over! Santa was good to the kids and left them some very fun gifts that even Mom is having fun playing with! Lol! One present that we all are enjoying is this....


YUM! YUM! Cotton Candy any time we want now!!


And this one that Gray got. We both have enjoyed playing Cookin Mama!


So now that I've shown you a small peek into our Christmas I'm going to move on to a little bit of scrapbooking. I didn't make the Doodlebug DT but I loved the mini album, card, and layout that I made for the call and wanted to share them.


So Sweet You mini album




 inside pages...check out my sweet, darling, precious girl!!




Baby Girl card


The thrill of the hunt layout


Alrighty...that's it for me today. I stopped what I was doing to do this blog post. What have I been doing this morning?!?! Getting some projects/instructions ready for 5....yes, 5 projects that are going to be in the June 2013 Cricut Magazine!!! I am so stoked about that! I can't wait to have the book in my hands!

Until next time.....



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love th cotton candy maker! S jealous! Your prjects for doodlebugwere awesome!!! You will be a shoe-in next time!!!

    ReplyDelete