Saturday, January 12, 2013

Busy working and not much to show but this....

A happy hello this Saturday!! I've been feeling like I needed to get over here and get something posted but I don't have much. I have been busy working on some layouts, cards, and some other fun projects but sadly I can't reveal them just yet! So sorry my friends...you'll have to wait! But I do have a fun Christmas layout that was my first layout created with my new and FABULOUS Silhouette! Man how I LOVE that machine!! So now is when I quit talking and get to showing! LOL!!

Santa Treats

And here are some close up detail shots so you can see the fabulous SRM Stickers that I used on my layout!! I have always loved the polka dotted border on most of the round stickers but for this layout I decided to try something different! I used the dots as my guide to poke holes and then add a solid stitch for the border. I love how it turned out!


And here is another close up detail shot of how perfectly and seamlessly these stickers look on any project!! If you don't know SRM Stickers....it's the "tis the season to be jolly"! How beautiful does that look? If you've never used SRM Stickers you NEED to! They are so much fun for all your projects!! Be sure to check out the blog for more fabulous ways to use them!!


Alrighty, that's it for me for now! It won't be much longer before I'll be back with some new stuff! Can't wait to show what I've been working on!!

post signature

1 comment: