Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Imaginisce and Xyron teaming up for Easter!




All this week Imaginisce and Xyron are teaming up to bring you some gorgeous works of Easter art! I have been using Xyron products for what seems like forever now. I have my little X shaped Create-a-sticker sitting right at my fingertips and use it all the time. So I was so excited when I received the 2.5" Create-a-sticker plus the new Glue Stick to work with for this team up!!

Here are the Xyron Products I used on my projects today:



For my project, I made this adorable Easter pillow box that would be perfect to give as a sweet little treat to a teacher, friend, or co-worker. 

To start, I searched through all my Imaginisce papers to come up with some great Easter colors. I decided to go with this Good Dog striped paper, a Good Dog die cut, Hippity Hop for the basket, and Love You More for the Easter egg.


I used my Silhouette to cut out these two pieces to create the egg and ran them both through the Create-a-Sticker so that both backs would be sticky.


The basket was also created with the Silhouette which I used the Xyron Glue Stick to apply adhesive to the sides of the basket so that it would be an open basket that you could put things in.


Next I ran a couple of pieces of ribbon through the Create-a-Sticker. Talk about making it easier to apply ribbon!! 


Add a couple of embellishments and you are ready to give your sweet treat away! But only after you've filled it with some yummy candies!!


Supplies Used: Imaginisce Good Dog (patterned papers, Die Cuts), Hippity-Hop (pattern paper), Love You More (pattern paper), Pop Up Posies, I-Rock tool, Hot Rocks, Lighted Tweezers
Other supplies: SRM clear pillowbox, The Twinery twine, Ribbon from Michaels, Silhouette Cameo

Also, be sure to stop by MarciaRegina's, Imaginisce, and Xyron blogs for more inspiring projects!!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Cute pillow box.
    Colors used are wonderful.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is so cute. I may have to hit my stash now and see about making a few of these. I dont have the boxes but I am sure I can figure something up. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet gift pocket! Thank you for your detailed tutorial on how to use the Xyron machine. Using it for ribbon is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Aimee! You always create such great things! This is no exception!!! Thank you for the inspiration and sharing it with everyone <3 Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable! I love how you were able to use papers from the dog collection for an Easter project. Good designing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pillow box and like the pastel candy and ribbon. It gives it such a soft and pretty look.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pillow box. I really want one of those Xyron create a sticker machines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete