Friday, March 1, 2013

Page Maps!! and a sketch challenge!

TGIF!!! So happy it's Friday!! And I could not be more thrilled to say that I finally get to check one of the items off of my scrappy bucket list!! For the longest time I have admired Becky Fleck's Page Maps and I have dreamed of designing for her and my dream has finally come true! For the month of March the Imaginisce DT girls are being featured. How cool is that?!?!?

I got this beautiful 8 1/2 x 11 sketch to work with.....


Normally I am a 12 x 12 scrapper but for the chance to work with Becky I would have scrapped any size!! :) And here is what I did with it! 

For You With Love

I used the Love Your More collection for my layout....love the grey and pink combo! This layout documents the box of candy my daughter got from her "boyfriend". They are only in Kindergarten but they are just so sweet together! I don't know that I would be on board with this relationship if I didn't know and adore his family! Lol!!


 I also used a couple of the fabulous Imaginisce tools like the I-Rock tool to apply lots of Glam Rocks and Gems and the I-Top tool to create the heart brad!


The last thing I used on my layout is the washi tape from the Love You More collection. I applied it to some white cardstock and cut out a tag and then also used a long strip for the border on the right hand side.

And next up I wanted to share the new March sketch challenge from Imaginisce and another talented sketch artist Diana Fisher!!

Here is her sketch and the layout I created for it....


 So Lucky You Are In My Life



Challenge Rules:
1.  Use the sketch provided as inspiration for your layout, card, or altered type of project.
2.  Use the color GREEN somewhere on your project.
3  Use the word "LUCK" or "LUCKY" on your project.
4. Use a chipboard embellishment.

* you must use at least 70% Imaginisce product on your submission*
Submission Deadline is March 25th, 2013.

Alrighty....that's it for me today! Enjoy your weekend!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages, both of them!! Love the hearts background of the first and that photo is so fun! I loved working with Becky's sketch too! :)

    ReplyDelete