Monday, April 8, 2013

Imaginisce and the I-Bond


With Spring having a hard time making it’s way to us I wanted to create a piece of home décor to brighten my home and make it feel like Spring on the inside. I found this wooden bird house at Michaels and thought how cute would it be to add the sweet little bird from the Childhood Memories collection. So I pulled out some of my favorite papers along with some other embellishments. I covered my bird house with the papers and then got my I-Bond tool plugged up and ready to glue on some embellishments.



While the I-Bond was heating up, I got my ribbon/trim and other embellishments ready to go including my sweet little Roly Rosie. It only took a few quick moments to glue all of the items onto my bird house. One thing I LOVE about the I-Bond is that it doesn't drip so I didn't have to worry about it getting all over my project or my work space! Here is a look at it after everything was glued on. 




Imaginisce Supplies Used: Good Dog (patterned paper), Makin’ Waves (patterned paper), Childhood Memories (patterned paper, cardstock stickers), I-Bond tool, Clear Mini Glue Sticks, Roly Rosies
Other supplies: Offray ribbon, Folkart Acrylic paint, EK Success Leaf Punch, wooden bird house - Michaels

Thanks for stopping by today! Hoping that I've brought a little Spring to you with my project!   :)


1 comment: