Sunday, June 2, 2013

June sketch....all about DAD!

Well, he's not my Dad but the father of my children and WOW what an example he sets! I cannot brag on this man enough! He's a wonderful husband but I fall more deeply in LOVE with him when I see him being a dad to our kids.

So it was a no brainer to do a layout about how great of a father he is for the Imaginisce June sketch challenge. 


And here are some close up shots from my layout....



So if you're thinking about joining us this month and BELIEVE ME...you will want to join this month!! The prize pack is the not yet released Black Ice collection!!!

Here is the sketch by the fabulous sketch artist Diana Fisher....


And here are the rules.....


Challenge Rules:
1.  Use the sketch as inspiration for your project (i.e. card, layout, mini book cover, etc)
2.  THEME: Father
3.  Use the color BROWN
4.  Use some kind of recycled product on your project.



You can check out all of the deets here at the Imaginisce blog!

Check back in with me tomorrow if you're looking for more ideas for Father's Day!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment