Thursday, June 20, 2013

The new Black Ice collection by Imaginisce!

So what do you all think of this new collection from Imaginisce?!?! Isn't it fabulous? If you're not sure, be sure to hop on over to the Imaginisce blog to check out some of the other projects from the DT girls and I know you'll surely fall in love with it!

So when I first got these wonderful papers in my hands I knew just what I was going to do with it.....this layout! This is my sweet, adorably cute niece! Isn't she beautiful?!?! She just graduated high school and I am incredibly proud of her and wanted to convey that to her through this layout. Plus I've been wanting to scrap this picture of her. (snicker!) And the gray, black, and white matched perfectly with her coat and hat.


One thing that I love about this collection is this flower design which is a beautiful design and was so easy to fussy cut. And the fact that it looks fabulous when added to some hand made embellishments!


I also love that you can add pops of color to make your projects to really make them stand out!


Another way to add a pop of color is to use the Hot Rocks to your projects like I did here with the red Hot Rocks!


Supplies Used:
Imaginisce - Black Ice (pattern paper), Love You More (pattern paper, washi tape), Hot Rocks
Other - Silhouette, Tattered Angels mist

My next project is a jazzed up invitation. I used turquoise for my choice of color pop which also looks so good against the gray, black, and white.


Instead of mailing out just an invitation, slip it in a decorated glassine bag! Your guest invitees will be WOWED when they pull this out of an envelope!


Supplies Used:
Imaginisce - Black Ice (pattern paper,invitations), flower
Other - SRM glassine bag, Bazzil cardstock, May Arts ribbon

Well, that's it from me this week. Today is the first day of our lives in Raleigh. The move is half-way there! A few more weeks here in the town home and then we get to move into our new home! I will be so happy to get to that point where we can get settled in and get back to enjoying our summer! Wish us luck!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great job Aimee!!! I especially LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the fussy cut flower on the layout and the invitation is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete