Friday, December 20, 2013

Deck the Halls with Artful Delight


Today I'm up on the Artful Delight blog with my "Deck the Halls" layout created from the December kit. I love taking pictures of the house after all of the decorations are up...this one is from last year at our old house. I have yet to get one in the new house. I'm just not getting that warm cozy feeling in the new house like I had before. :(  Maybe I'll do a little rearranging with my decorations to see if I can't achieve that feeling again.

So anywho....here is my layout and some close ups.





Thanks for stopping by!!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout Aimee! What a beautiful home. I hope your new house makes you feel that way again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love love the banner and the holly!!!

    ReplyDelete