Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You're So Tweet layout *Doodlebug*


Hello to all! I'm here today with my very first Doodlebug blog post!! So exciting! Another thing I'm excited about is the new Doodlebug Sweetheart collection! Today I have a layout "You're So Tweet" and it's all about my "tweet" girl and all of the valentines she came home with from school last year. Even though she loves getting the valentines from her friends, she loves giving them out more.



A couple of pieces that I HAD to use on this layout was the sweet little ticket and this adorable heart Doodlepop. I can't stand the thought of creating a Doodlebug layout without using at least one Doodlepop.



Other pieces of the collection that are a fun way to jazz up a layout or project are the doilies, washi tape, and  Doodle Twine.



To make all of the red and pink colors pop I used a piece of the new Chevron sugar coated cardstock which is even yummier in person!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the doilies!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the most adorable layout, Aimee! Love, love the bright happy colors and prints! How I long for the days when my kiddos were this little. :)
    I adore your design! Fabulous use of the washi and twine and Doodlepop heart. Totally LOVE how you used the doily, too! Way to rock your first Doodlebug dt project!

    ReplyDelete