Monday, November 17, 2014

Doodlebug Thankful 4 my Thanksgiving sous chef layout



Hi Doodlebug friends and welcome back for another day of seeing how gorgeous the Friendly Forest and Happy Camper collections work together! My layout documents a special moment that took place in our home last Thanksgiving....my sweet girl wanted to help me cook our family Thanksgiving meal. It warms this momma's heart every time I think about it!



I LOVE the colors in both of these collections and as soon as I saw that beautiful shade of purple I immediately thought of these pictures with my sweet girl in her purple and blue pajamas helping me cook. I had to have a turkey and love how he turned out using the 6x6 pages. The eyes are Beetleblack mini jewels and the nose is from the Bumblebee Arrow Sprinkles package.


Another eye catching title using a couple of the different Doodlebug alphas!


I needed some more embellishments to dress up my layout so I pulled out all of the stickers and Sprinkles from both of the collections and can I just say "WOW!"


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed another example of just how gorgeous both of these lines work together!

post signature

1 comment: