Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook August Reveal



Hello fellow scrappers and happy August! I'm so excited to be sharing my layouts from this month's creative kit at My Creative Scrapbook!! Papers, stickers, & die cuts are from the new Photo Play Summer Bucket List collection with a sprinkle of Echo Park Happy Summer alphas/stickers, Heidi Swapp acetate words, and Creative Embellishment squares. It is such a fun kit to create those layouts that are all about Summer activities like riding bikes, fishing, campfires, and any kind of water play.

Here's a look at the kit...


and here are the layouts along with a card that I made with the kit...



Summer Girlz


Happyness Today


Happyness on the Lake


Summer Lovin'


Like I said before...so much fun!! Be sure to check them out and take a look at the other fabulous kits offered this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment