Monday, July 23, 2018

LW You Rock Shadow Box Card


Hi friends! Today I have a fabulous card for those loved ones in your family who like to rock out on the guitar! I made this card for my son who loves to play guitar, bass, and drums. I am so amazed at his musical talents and want him to know that I appreciate hearing his music!


This card is the Shadow Box Card You Rock Guitar found at the Lori Whitlock store HERE or at the Silhouette Store HERE.  A couple of things I did to jazz up this card is to use a lot of patterned paper and can you believe these papers are from the Lori Whitlock Baby Boy collection? The other thing I did was add some Nuvo Gold Glimmer Paste to the "you rock". I masked off the side frame and smoothed it right over the top of the "you rock" & lines and let it dry before I adhered my card together. I love this card so much and hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are having a day that rocks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment