Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Happy Winter Snowflake Sequin Card


Hi there! I'm here with you today to share this Winter inspired snowflake card. With Winter hitting a lot of us I felt it only appropriate to put a sparkly spin on the gloomy weather. I used a new sparkly January release on this card...Winter's Mist from Spiegel Mom Scraps.


I started out by using my Silhouette to cut out the snowflake shape from the front panel of my card. Then I traced it onto the front of the white card base with a pencil. The pack of Winter's Mist has some clear sequins and snowflake shaped sequins but I put them aside and only worked with the colored round ones. I glued them inside the traced snowflake on the card base. Then I wrapped some twine around the top of the card and tied a bow. Next I added some double sided foam tape to the back and adhered it with the snowflake cut centered over the sequins.


Lastly, I added my sentiment in the bottom right hand corner and sprinkled some of the snowflake sequins to the bottom right and top left corners of my card.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm!
Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment