Wednesday, February 20, 2019

SMS Mushroom Hello

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm here today to share a fun shaker card featuring the Blue Bonkers sequin mix from Spiegel Mom Scraps. This is such a beautiful little mix of blues and blush pinks that matched perfectly to the mushroom paper in the Carta Bella Our House collection.


I started off with the 2 mushroom papers from the 6x6 pad from Our House collection. I had an outline cut in my Silhouette library of this mushroom. I cut the regular size out of the blue paper. After I had that cut out, I applied an internal offset of the mushroom and then cut that from the pink paper. Once I adhered the blue and pink papers together, I applied a window of acetate paper over the mushroom. Then I created a shaker window by applying strips of foam tape around the mushroom shape and along the outsides of the card. I filled the insides with the Blue Bonkers sequin mix, removed the foam tape seal strips and placed a sheet of the pink striped paper to the back. Then I adhered all of that down to the front of the card base.


Last steps were to fussy cut 3 of the butterflies and adhere that down along with a die cut "hello". And now my any occasion card is ready to mail to someone special!

Remember to use code Aimee15 on your next purchase to save 15% off of your next purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment