Thursday, April 25, 2019

SMS Smile shaker card


Hello crafty friends! I'm here today sharing another fun and sparkly shaker card. This one has a see through clear shaker. Perfect for showing all of the beautiful colors from the Magical Unicorn sequin mix from SpiegelMom Scraps.


This card was so simple to create! I created my card base and then used a couple of circle dies to die cut out the circle in the center of the card and then from the patterned paper. 


I needed to cover up the shaker pocket from the inside, so I cut a piece of the purple cardstock and die cut a circle and adhered it to the inside of the card.


I die cut a gem with my Silhouette to adhere to the front but also cut a mirror image to adhere to the back side so you couldn't see the glue from the front piece.


Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment