Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Dream Come True


Hello to all! I am so happy to say that I have finally started scrapbooking pictures from our Disney World trip from last summer. This is one of my favorite pictures that I got of my daughter and I knew it would be the first I wanted to document. Once I pulled out these papers, I knew the Spring Break sequin mix from SpiegelMom Scraps would be a perfect match.


I used the 2 different colored blue sequins to outline the castle door. I really love the way this turned out!


After using a star stencil on my white cardstock background, I added some of the star sequins from the mix to give it some extra bling.


The next place I used some of the sequins was on the cluster of diecuts which turned out to be just the thing I needed to finish off my layout. That's the best thing about sequins, they always add the right touch to make a layout or card feel complete!



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy my layout and some of the ways I use my SpiegelMom Scraps sequins!

No comments:

Post a Comment