Wednesday, September 4, 2019

LW 6x6 Birthday Wiper Card


Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm here with you today sharing an adorable new "surprise" birthday card from Lori Whitlock. She has put out a fabulous new collection of 6x6 Wiper Cards for Birthday and Christmas. I created the 6x6 Wiper Card Happy Birthday (Lori's Shop, Silhouette Design Store) one with her new My Favorite Fall collection. I have a sweet friend who has a birthday in October so I thought I would combine this cut and the new Fall papers to wish her a Happy Birthday!


 These cards are already adorable just from the front panel but when you slide it to the right there is a sweet balloon surprise that pops up! I added some white pen lines to the balloons to give it a look of dimension.


And there is a special back panel in the cut file for writing your message to the recipient. I added a stamped and foiled sentiment to add a little more pizzazz.


I love how this fabulous card turned out and ready to make some more! There will definitely be some given away at Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope everyone is enjoying the last of their Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment