Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Father's Day Mower Box Card

Hello crafty friends! I'm here with you today with another fabulous Father's Day card! As soon as I saw the Box Card Father's Day Mower (Lori's Shop, Silhouette) with the John Deere tractor I knew I needed to make it for my husband. He's not a country guy but he loves his tractor for doing yard work!

For a little more dimension, I used some pop dots between the tractor and the insert card and the tree and insert card. This box card is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to give it to him!


I adore this little tractor and have had the thought of making a larger cut of it to use on a scrapbook layout. I have quite a few pictures of my husband pulling our kids around in the cart behind the tractor or of my kids driving the tractor.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

Aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment