Monday, April 26, 2021

3D Pickup Truck with Flowers


Hello crafty friends! Have you all seen the adorable 3D Pickup Truck with Flowers (Lori's Shop, Silhouette)? Maybe you've seen it but passed it by so I'm here today to give you another look. IMO this is so stinking adorable! How cute would this be sitting on a mantle with some Summer decor? Now that I've just typed this I realized I can add this to my Summer decor in my tiered trays!!


It doesn't take much time at all to put this little guy together. Maybe it's because I pulled out my A Slice Of Summer collection and it all kinda fell into place. I used the Solids papers for the truck and the flowers and some of the enamel dots for a little pizzazz on the wheels and headlights.


And all of these adorable rolled flowers that complete this summery truck of goodness are all included in the file! I can almost envision my grandfather driving this around but without the flowers LOL!


Hope everyone is having a lovely day and thank for 

stopping by!

Aimee








No comments:

Post a Comment