Thursday, May 27, 2021

Father's Day Gift Set

 

Hello crafty friends! We've already celebrated Mother's Day and now it's almost time to celebrate Dad! I'm here with you and my tip for the day is take a minute to look at the svg files you have and see which ones can be matched up. And I also have a small tutorial on putting this adorable new box together for you.

 



For my Father's Day Gift set, I've used the Box Card Envelope Father's Day (Lori's SVG Shop, Silhouette) and Tag Wrap Gift Box (Lori's SVG Shop, Silhouette). Instead of using the flower that came with the box file I decided I wanted to cut out some additional stars that came with the Father's Day card file and make a small collage on the box so the two would match. I also used some fabulous papers and stickers from the Little Lumber Jack collection.


The assembly for the Tag Wrap Gift Box is very simple! I started off by cutting my papers and getting my adhesive ready. I wanted to point out that my box piece is upside down in the picture. So make sure when you are adhering the front and back piece to the box panel that the scallops are right side up.


Next thing to do is fold all of your cuts on the dotted lines. Then adhere the tag pieces to the box...scallop side up! Lol!


And then adhere the side tab and the bottom tabs as you would any normal box bottom. Now your box is ready for decorations.


When looking through my stash I found some rope twine that matches perfectly with the wood in the papers! And I added some enamel dots and star stickers to both pieces.


Now all I need to do is buy a gift for my hubby and I'm all set for Father's Day! Hope this cute set gives you some ideas and inspiration for your Father's Day gifts! Thanks for stopping by!

Aimee














No comments:

Post a Comment