Monday, June 20, 2022

4th of July Treat Box


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a couple of adorable 4th of July treat boxes to share. When it comes to Lori's cut files, my favorite thing to do is pair cut files . Today's example is the Ribbon Tie Favor Box Scalloped (SVG, Silhouette) paired with the heart from the A2 4th of July Card (SVG, Silhouette). I love the heart from the card file but didn't really want a card. I wanted to make some treat boxes for the kids when we go to our neighbor's 4th of July party so I took the heart and sized it down to fit the side panel of the box. The boxes by themselves are cute but I love how they turned out with the hearts on them!


I also want to point out that all of the papers I used are from the Fun on The Farm collection. The red, white, and blue papers jumped out at me the first time looking through the collection and I knew I had to make my 4th of July projects with it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment