I'm a Cover Girl!

I'm a Cover Girl!

Friday, April 1, 2011

MLYB sketch challenge

An update on my last post....I won the Best Creations card contest and received some FABULOUS birthday papers from them!!! I'll make a post here soon to show what did with those!

So after winning that contest my confidence was boosted so now I am going to enter the My Little Yellow Bicycle sketch contest. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am in the final 3 and win but if not, I have a layout with gorgeous pictures of my sweet little Gracie girl! I love how this turned out!



The colors of Twig are such a wonderful color palette! These colors really speak to me! They are calming and soothing and I LOVE them!!! Here are a couple of detail shots:




I was really hoping to get a great detail shot of the butterfly and flowers but I'm not feeling that I got them. I added Tattered Angel's Glimmer Glaze to them. They look really really good IRL but like I say, I just couldn't get the camera to work with me. So there ya go! Hope you all enjoy and are inspired!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. very nice! and here's crossing some fingers for luck! I love that Twig and wished I had gotten some before my buying restriction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously gorgeous! Love all the details and the over all beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Aimee! And your blog looks great - I haven't checked in awhile! Miss chatting with you and the other girls at CT!((hugs))

    ReplyDelete