Saturday, August 6, 2011

My 1st Publication and the rest of my TSS projects

I can't believe it!!! I will be published for my 1st time EVER!!! I got the email today from CARDS asking for one of my cards!!! So stinkin' excited I can't stand it!!! So here it is......my "Out for Publication" icon!! I just sat down and created this!!



I also made this one but am liking the yellow one better so that's the one I'm using for now.



OMGosh, did I say how stinkin' excited I am?!?!?! So be on the look out for my "Make a Wish" birthday card using Echo Park's For the Record papers! It will be in the January 2012 edition!!

Wheeeeeeeeew!!!! Gotta catch my breath!!! OK, on to my TSS (The Scrapping Spot) projects... my other 2 layouts and a card using the August kit.

Through your Eyes



Made this star using one of the chipboard stars and the Tim Holtz tissue tape. I ripped up pieces of tissue tape and applied them to the chipboard and then added some watered down red acrylic paint.


You @ 17



I was in shock when I made this layout. Simply over the fact that my oldest baby is now 17 (almost 18)! We are in the process of getting ready for Senior pictures so I'll have to get those posted when we have them! Good gracious....where does the time go? Anyway, back to the layout. This is about all the things Chris is into these days of being 17. Should be fun for him to look back on!!



And the last thing that I have made with the kit so far....I still have so much of the kit left over, I'm sure I'll be making more with it!! This has been one of the funnest kits I've played with in a long time!!!

Sending you Love



So that's it for me today!! Be back soon!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Aimee!!!These projects are SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts and cards! And congrats on your pub!

    ReplyDelete