Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Burlap and Buttercups November kit projects

Hi!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I'm so excited to get to share with you my layouts, card, and project that I made with the OH SO FABULOUS Burlap and Buttercups November kit!! I'm thinking that I'm going to make this a quicky post because I think we're getting ready to go take the kids to see Puss in Boots. I've heard it's really good. So anyway....back to the kit. I'll show you what I've made but you can also go to the gallery to see the fabulous projects the other DT girls made!!

One more thing......be sure to come back tomorrow because I'm having a giveaway!! And also, this coming week I'll be sharing some Holiday inspiration. I'm dedicating 5 days (Monday thru Friday) to layouts, cards, ornaments, gift tags, and home decor....all of the things that are fun to make at Christmas. So be sure to come back and see what I've got cooking for the Holidays!!

I love spending every day with you





I will love you forever and a day (based on Mary Pat's sketch)






Top 5 reasons you love fall





you & me....today, tomorrow, & forever





It's a beautiful day card



And this fun little project that I really had a lot of fun with!!

Thanksgiving table name card and napkin wrap





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment