Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sneak peaks of the *NEW* Burlap Sack kits!!

I'm so excited to share with everyone that Rachel the owner of Burlap & Buttercups kit club has decided to offer a different kit every once in a while. She is calling them Burlap Sack kits and the coolest thing......the embellishments come in an actual burlap sack!! How cool is that?!?! And let me tell you this is no little bitty burlap sack, it's a big one! Hold on and let me measure this thing........ it's around 7 inches across and 11 inches tall. Nice size to give a gift to someone in.

Here are the sneaks!!




As soon as I can, I'll be back to show you some ideas of what to make with this kit! I was one of the lucky ones to get to design with it!!

Edited: We finally have the kit set up to buy on the B&B website!! Here is the link if you'd like to check this new kit out and buy one!! wink! wink!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this, Aimee! I know your LOs with this kit are going to be amazing ~ they always are! =)

    ReplyDelete