Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year and a look back on my favorite 2011 layouts

How's everyone's New Year going so far? We had a rough start to the new year. My whole family has been sick with one crud or another. Hoping this is not a sign of what's to come this year!

So I've been seeing everyone post their top 11 layouts and it reminded me that for what ever reason I didn't get to play along last year so here I am making sure to get mine posted!

Count the Stars


silly string madness


U make life berry sweet


finally swimming


happy day


round & round


so dream big


love the new specs


family


I will love you forever and a day


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas




post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love your ROUND & ROUND layout!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aimee,
    love the layouts!!! they are all sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are fantastic Aimee!! I love seeing so many beauties in one post. Love your style and how you layer so many great papers. Happy New Year, hope you all get over the crud fast and start feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I LOVE this post! So much inspo and I can see why these were your favorites. BEAUTIFUL! Happy NEw Year my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous--each and every one. I always love how expertly you layer--everything just pops! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post Aimee! It is so fun to look back isn't it? We can see how talented you are in one post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aimee these are awesome! I wouldn't know where to start on a favorite - great variety!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Aimee! I didn't do mine this year either - but hey it's still Jan right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats fellow DT Friend! You have an awesome style!

    Hugs!
    Shannon
    http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete