Friday, February 17, 2012

February Burlap & Buttercup kit




I'm so excited to finally get to show my designs with the February Burlap & Buttercup kit! This kit was packed full of some gorgeous papers and embellishments! I loved the mix of October Afternoon's Farmhouse, Lily Bee's Memorandom, and Crate's Paper Heart! It is truly a fantastic kit to work with!! But then again, I have said that about every kit before and I'll be saying it again next month!! LOL!!

So here are all of my layouts and a card that I made.

U hold the key to my heart


Today's Story.... the sweet details


He's the EGGspert!


Happy "heart" day card



Thanks for looking!! Until next time.....

post signature

5 comments:

  1. i love them all!!! i've created 1 LO with the kit thus far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Aimee!!! Looks like a fantastic kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee...you created gorgeous layouts and card. They all are pretty. My fave is the third layout....I think I will scraplift it. TFS. Tenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Aimee, the kit is gorgeous! The mix of papers are just PERFECT! Great job on your layouts and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fabulous kit and you definitely rocked it! love all the layouts and that card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete