Friday, April 13, 2012

Luv seeing this!

Happy Friday again! Seems like I just typed those words just yesterday! This past week has all been a big blur for me. The sinus infection bug has found it's way to me once again and really had me down. Hate that old nasty bug! I really wish he'd lose my address and leave me alone!! :)

So anyway! I wanted to share one of my newest layouts made from the Burlap & Buttercups April kit. One of the first things that caught my eye when going through my kit were these colors. I am a huge fan of them! And I loved them even more when I remembered this picture of my youngest 2 sweethearts in a rare moment. 





There is a fabulous bottle of Maya Road Sunflower Yellow mist in the add on kit which is what I used (along with a stencil) to make these sweet little misted hearts! I also pulled out some other colors of mists to give the splattered look.



Ahhh....I love it when sweet pictures meet up with the sweetness of a fabulous kit!!  Which speaking of is on sale! I don't think it has sold out yet. But be sure to pick one up quickly because they have been going fast!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this page the first time I saw it but now that you point to the background I love it ever more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the misted hearts and the great ruffled border. This is such a fun layout Aimee!! I love the blue and yellows together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and mix of patterns! so sweet :) hope you're feeling better and had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete