Sunday, April 22, 2012

Treasured Moment


Happy Sunday to all! It's a rainy yucky day here today.....Blah.....but it does make for a great scrapping day! Gotta love that! :)

Today I have a layout made with the gorgeous Momenta Kaleidoscope collection. This is my favorite Momenta collection! I just love the colors and patterns! They are so happy and spunky..... just like my little girl. My layout is highlighting a very special day, the day she decided she was going to ride her bicycle for the very first time. As a mom, I was worried and was right there with her waiting to catch her fall. But she really surprised me! She jumped on it and took right off. I guess the training wheels are there for a reason!




For this layout, I used one of the Momenta Flutter cards to show that cards can be used for other uses. I opened the card flat and layered my pictures on it and used the corner for some journaling. I love that these adorable cards have the glittered scallop edges that blend in so perfectly with the Kaleidoscope collection!


Products used:

Kaleidoscope Puffy Borders
Kaleidoscope Puffy Flourish
Kaleidoscope Puffy Messages
Flutter Card Pack

Thanks for stopping by today!! :)

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love these colors. So bright and fun! Great for bike photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, this is a sweet sweet design! I love the dividing banner piece. Great flow and accents too. Thanks too for stopping by my blog on the Momenta/PSA blog hop this weekend. Your comments were so kind and greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful page, love the colors choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful!! I love the fence idea!! I LOVE your projects!! They are amazing!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! love how the bottom looks like a picket fence!

    ReplyDelete