Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Monday to all! Today I wanted to share some projects that I created over the weekend. I received my Christmas present (Silhouette Cameo!! insert HUGE smile here!) and have been playing with it.....please don't tell my hubby!! He doesn't know that it came in the mail already! LOL!! He told me he was going to hide it until Christmas Day and believe me when he says he'll hide something from me he hides it GOOD!!

So anyway, I jumped online and used my $10 card to take advantage of the sale at Silhouette. The "thanks" card by Lori Whitlock card really stood out to me. I pulled out my Imaginisce Christmas Cheer collection along with some trimming and went to work to made this adorable card. For the sentiment I pulled out one of my SRM stickers which are always a perfect addition!


And this sweet little gable box was the first item I put in my cart!! I have been looking for a simple way to make gable boxes for so long and the Silhouette was my answer! Can't wait to make more of these little cuties!! I didn't do much to this one. I wanted to keep it simple and pretty. I did however take one of the presents with a pop dot to give it a little more dimension. See picture below.



Alrighty....that's it for me today. I'm ready to pull my Silhouette out again to see what else I can make!! Thanks for stopping by today!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great projects! Gorgeous work on the card. What a fun present!! Maybe you can keep it hidden from your hubby for a couple of weeks before he realizes it mia. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! lucky early merry christmas to you! fun! your projects are gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects, and I laughed out loud when I read about you playing with your Christmas present on the sly. I got my Cameo for Christmas last year, and I couldn't wait either!

    ReplyDelete