Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sneak Peak......Childhood Memories

Hi everyone! Waving a happy hello from a dreary and rainy NC today!! But I do have some sunshine to share with you! I have a couple of sneak peak shots from a layout I created with the new Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection which I know will be a BIG seller! It's full of great colors and patterns and makes me smile every time I look at it! Take a look to see if this doesn't put a big smile on your face......







These are just a few pieces of the collection but they are some of my favs!! And now I want to share with you a couple of sneak peaks of a layout I created!




What cha' think?!?! Isn't it fabulous?!?! I love it!! Be sure to stay tuned next week at the Imaginisce blog for the DT reveals!! You won't be sorry! I promise!! And be sure to read carefully because I do believe there will be a chance for you to win this fabulous collection!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment