Friday, March 22, 2013

let your heart have wings.....a Jillibean Soup sketch

TGIF!! Yay!! It's the weekend! I'm back for the 3rd day in a row.......CRAZY I know! I've really been in a scrappy mood lately and I'm loving it!

Today I wanted to share a layout I created for the Jillibean Soup March sketch challenge. I LOVE me some Jillibean Soup papers, stickers, die cuts...all of it!! So instead of hoarding it I decided to put it to work. Here is the lovely sketch from Nicole Nowosad....


And here is the layout I created...

....let your heart have wings.

I LOVE these pics of my sweet baby girl. I am amazed at her beauty and not only is it on the outside, she has a beautiful heart too! She is so kind, thoughtful, helpful, and just all around so sweet! She has earned the name "little momma". She takes care of us all! Even me. And I just love her for it!!


The "love u" heart is a little something I created with my Silhouette.  I highlighted one of the inside hearts to recreate the shape and used the Allura font and welded the words inside the heart. I seriously have no idea what I would do without my Silhouette!



Supplies Used:

Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup - Fresh Baby Spinach, Stewed Tomatoes, Cheese Tortellini, Garlic Flakes, cardstock stickers, die cuts

Blossom Soup – cardstock stickers, pea pod die cuts

Sweet & Sour – Tomato Sauce, Raisins, Soup Labels

Dutch Mustard Soup – Wholegrain Mustard

Other supplies:
The Twinery twine, Silhouette, Smash date stamp, Studio G button

Alrighty....that's it for me today! Hope you enjoyed my latest creation! Have a great weekend!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment