Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend! I know I feel completely blessed to have had my family together this weekend for some quality time! We colored some eggs, hid and found some eggs with the exception of 3 eggs that are still waiting to be found! LoL!! Perhaps the lawn mower will find them for us! Good thing they're plastic! We also went to church and feasted on some delicious Mellow Mushroom pizza afterwards!
Today starts another sketch challenge over on the Imaginisce blog!
Diana Fisher, one of our design team members has created yet another incredible sketch for us this month. And here it is...
- Use the above sketch as your inspiration for your layout, card, or other type of project.
- Use pastel colors.
- Theme: SPRING.
- Use ribbon/twine on your project.
- Remember: You must use at least 70% Imaginisce product on your entries in order to be eligible.
- Post your entries here at the bottom of the post (on the Imaginisce blog)
- Deadline is April 25th, 2013
an i-magicut Ribbon Cutter/Sealer
And here is my layout that I created using Diana's sketch....
Papers used are from Good Dog, Childhood Memories, Love You More, and Hippity Hop.
Hope everyone enjoys their 1st day of April!! Hopefully Spring has finally made it's way to us! I am heading out soon to take my kiddos out for some Spring Break festivities....bowling and Panda Express! YUM! Have a great day!!