Friday, August 30, 2013

Newest Pubs...

Happy Friday! So happy the weekend is here! But then again....maybe not. My weekend is going to consist of helping my 6th grader with 2 school projects. Yes...2!! Welcome to middle school!

But this I can get happy about!! I just received my projects and mags that I've recently been published in! I had several pubs but these are the ones that I love the most.

First I had this sweet little mini published in the Create: Mini Albums. I used my Doodlebug Sugar and Spice collection which was so much fun to use!

Next is a shaped card I made using a couple different Imgainisce collections. LOVE this one because it was part of my DT application for Imaginisce!


And this last one is a Graduation banner that I made with my SRM stickers and also it was part of the decorations for my son's grad party we had for him. 


It's exciting to receive those emails from Paige but even more exciting to see them in the mags!! So SAD that we won't be seeing our projects in a magazine any more. But at the same time I completely understand businesses needing to do what they can to stay afloat!

Alright...that's it from me today. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what fabulous projects, Aimee! Congrats on all your pubs! I agree with you....I'm really going to miss those magazines. But I do understand. :)

    ReplyDelete