Saturday, September 21, 2013

Artful Delight kit.....Best Buds layout

Hello to all! Today I want to share another layout I created with the September Artful Delight kit! I just love all the papers in this kit! Perfect for all the pictures I have of my boy and all of his adventures. This layout titled "best buds" is all about him and his friend Austin who had a blast the last few days of school.


Since they are getting to that age of growing into men and getting those adorable first lip hairs I thought it would be cute to add in some mustaches around the page. I used my Silhouette to cut the mustache from the middle of a circle and backed it with some of the yellow cardstock.


And here is another mustache that I added to one of the fabulous Maya Road envelopes from the kit. The title was created from the Dapper Dan alphabet sheet.


If you've never checked out Artful Delight kits please do so!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment