Friday, November 22, 2013

A Future Teacher of America *Artful Delight*


Happy Friday to all!

I have another layout that I created with the Artful Delight November kit! This kit has been so much fun!! Have I said that already....maybe once or twice or more? :)

Another layout all about my sweet girl! This is a common scene around our house....my sweet girl reading to or teaching her "class". She will bring out her dolls and stuffed animals and line them up. She is such a doll herself! 


I am a big fan of touches of black against softer colors and this kit has all kinds of black and chalkboard embellishments which are so fun to use!


Yep, used my Silhouette again to create some fun touches of my layout....the chevron border, the word America, and the heart disc.


I also got in some fussy cutting with the Teresa Collins title banner and the My Mind's Eye camera.

That's it from me for now....I do have a BIG announcement coming up here in a little bit! I can't wait to let everyone know my news! I'm giddy with excitement!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love love love that photo (Brookie does that too!!! LOL!!) and loveeeeeeeeeeee the title and the arrows!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete