I'm a Cover Girl!

I'm a Cover Girl!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Deck the Halls with Artful Delight


Today I'm up on the Artful Delight blog with my "Deck the Halls" layout created from the December kit. I love taking pictures of the house after all of the decorations are up...this one is from last year at our old house. I have yet to get one in the new house. I'm just not getting that warm cozy feeling in the new house like I had before. :(  Maybe I'll do a little rearranging with my decorations to see if I can't achieve that feeling again.

So anywho....here is my layout and some close ups.





Thanks for stopping by!!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout Aimee! What a beautiful home. I hope your new house makes you feel that way again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love love the banner and the holly!!!

    ReplyDelete