Friday, January 31, 2014

Love Notes *Artful Delight*


Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm with all this crazy weather we've been having with either crazy cold temps and/or snow! 

I'm here with one more layout created with the Artful Delight January kit! My sweet baby girl is all the time writing me little notes telling me how much she loves me. I NEVER get tired of receiving her little love notes to me!! So I thought this was something that needed to be documented and the January kit has the perfect papers/embellishments to do just that! 


I used one of the Pebbles envelopes so I could tuck in a few of her sweet little love notes to me.




LOVING all of the pieces to the Fancy Pants ephemera pack that is part of the kit!! How cute is the yellow bird and the Valentine tickets?!?!


Thanks for stopping by today!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Loving how you included her note!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a sweet layout, Aimee! Your daughter is just adorable! I absolutely LOVE that you collected some of her special notes to you and saved them in this envelope. Such a fantastic idea and I know you will treasure this page forever because of it. I really love the mix of papers and the pretty frame you created for the photo with that heart punchinella. SO cute!
    And thanks so much for your sweet comments yesterday! Totally appreciate you cheering me on!

    ReplyDelete