Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweet As Sugar *Artful Delight*


Happy Friday to all!!

Today I am up on the Artful Delight blog today with my version of this month's sketch challenge! Debbie's sketch this month is a perfect match to the January Scrapbook kit! I feel it gives the freedom to use a lot of the kit contents but still keeps the focus on the photo. Since the theme this month is Valentine's Day and hearts, I chose to sew a heart into my background instead of a circle. 



Be sure to stop by the blog and share your layout or card based on the fabulous sketches!!


And just wanted to post this layout that I created with the December kit! I still had those adorable Crate Paper flair buttons and wanted to use them especially the sweet little snowman ones!!


Thanks for stopping by today!!

post signature

2 comments: